DEAG Sells All Of Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt

After disposing of 51 percent last year, German promoter DEAG sold the remaining 49 percent of Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt for euro 6.9 million. 


Despite the sale to an undisclosed buyer, DEAG is set to continue operating the 4,800 capacity venue as tenant until 2031.

DEAG kept its 50 percent share in the redevelopment company owning the plot areas surrounding Jahrhunderthalle. The company expects the area to be profitably developed over the coming years.

DEAG just announced the appointment of Ralph Quellmalz as CFO, effective April 1. This means Christian Diekmann will be able to focus on the company’s operations and digital business, in particular: myticket. As DEAG has been on a path to growth for the past years, the hiring of a CFO is a logical step, the announcement reads.